Youtube Time Filter is a Chrome extension developed by Diego Fortes.
According to the data from Chrome web store, current version of Youtube Time Filter is 1.0.0, updated on 2020-10-04.
1,000+ users have installed this extension. 18 users have rated this extension with an average rating of 3.17.
Filter Youtube videos by length of time when searching.
Filter searched videos by length of time.
Do you want to search for videos only between 1:00 and 3:00 minutes long? Maybe between 01:00:00 and 02:00:00 hours long? Youtube Time Filter solves your problem.
- Real-time filtering
- Loaded only at the Youtube search page to keep your browsing experience fast
- Elegant and intuitive user interface
- Dynamically filters videos on scroll
- Automatically re-filters whenever you page changes.
1. Go to youtube.com
2. Search for your preferred subject.
3. Open the Youtube Filter extension.
4. Select the values "from" and "to". For instance, if you only want to watch videos between 1 minute and 3 minutes, 'from" should be 00:01:00 and "to" should be 00:03:00.
5. Click on "Filter".
If you notice any issues during the filter just reload the page to refresh the extension.
Feel free to send suggestions and ideas!
YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
did not work for me in chrome with minimum 10 hours
Tried 0-15 5-15 seconds - kept reloading, unloading, then failing and just fallng back to normal.
need data filter ,ex:half year, 3 months
Nice but has a problem, even though it is off it doesn't let me see playlists
Hi, could you implement a feature where this works on the youtube home page? I would give full stars if you could do this