User-Agent Switcher and Manager is a Chrome extension developed by rynu.smith.
According to the data from Chrome web store, current version of User-Agent Switcher and Manager is 0.4.9, updated on 2022-11-21.
300,000+ users have installed this extension. 137 users have rated this extension with an average rating of 4.48.
Spoof websites trying to gather information about your web navigation to deliver distinct content you may not want
Usage example: You can alter your user-agent string to indicate you?re on a mobile device if you prefer seeing mobile versions of sites so they load quicker.
This extension allows you to spoof your browser "user-agent" string to a custom designation, making it impossible for websites to know specific details about your browsing arrangement.
1. You can easily set custom "user-agent" strings from the toolbar popup
2. The extension uses a two-factor technique to mimic your default "user-agent" string, which is the most reliable method
3. The extension does not use any resources when it is not spoofing the user-agent
4. The extension enables user-agent spoofing on specific domains only; it is conversely possible to exclude certain domains from spoofing. Check the Options page for more info.
5. You can set per-site user-agent strings
6. There is an option to randomize user-agent strings.
7. It is possible to set user-agent string for a single window; you can have a separate user-agent string for each browser window
For more info and general bug reports please use:
For technical bug reports please use:
Thảo Nhi Nguyễn Phan
This extension really works like a charm. It just need to update regularly.
must better than official google user agent, google should learn from this
Trying this on standard Google Chrome. It's good but here are the current issues i have encountered so far...
The best and most advanced UA spoofer extension, perfect for developers and troubleshooting stupid UA sniffer issues.
I used it to change user agent on my Android phone using the Kiwi browser. It worked perfectly. I changed the android version to 3 in order for the Facebook website to be displayed correctly.