Extensity is a Chrome extension developed by sergiokas.
According to the data from Chrome web store, current version of Extensity is 1.11.0, updated on 2021-11-24.
300,000+ users have installed this extension. 1565 users have rated this extension with an average rating of 4.81.
developer website: sergiokas.github.io/Extensity
Quickly enable/disable Google Chrome extensions
Tired of having too many extensions in your toolbar? Try Extensity, the ultimate tool for lightning fast enabling and disabling all your extensions for Google Chrome. Just enable the extension when you want to use it, and disable when you want to get rid of it for a little while. You can also launch Chrome Apps right from the list.
* Keep your browser lean and fast - disable extensions that you won't use right away.
* Keep your toolbar clean.
* Turn all extensions off (and back on) with a single click.
* Quick switch between several extensions groups using the Profiles feature.
* Allow your most important extensions to be always enabled.
* Keep computers in sync with Chrome Cloud Storage support.
* Ideal companion for extensions collectors.
Follow us in Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExtensityChrome
Extensity is free software. Full source code at GitHub https://github.com/sergiokas/Extensity
I love this extension!
Luiz N. Sidião
Descobri a possíbilidade de criar os perfis e isso mudou completamente meu workflow, já que posso manter todas as minhas extensões sem prejudicar a performance do navegador, basta alterar para o tipo de perfil que gostária de usar! Genial!
Brilliant idea. The best extension I've discovered in a long time. Would be good if you could duplicate and rename profiles.
Must have extension
Far and above the most used extension I have. Thank you so much!